StyleWe for Fall*
|Striped Shift Dress|
|Lace A-Line Dress|
|Asymmetrical Mini Skirt|
I have selected some of my favorite items from StyleWe. I love each of these items and I think they would be perfect for autumn.
1. Let me start with the backpack. It's super cute! The gold ears make it look like a black cat, which is perfect for Halloween time. I love black cats and have always wanted one so whenever I see something with a black cat on it, I am drawn to it.
2. The next item is this amazing top. it's made from this sheer black fabric and has a subtile pattern. I really love the off-the-shoulder style. I feel like this would be perfect for a warmer fall day or going out.
3. This next dress just looks super casual, cool, and comfortable. I feel like this is one of those pieces that you would be able to style a ton of different ways.
4. This navy dress is really pretty. I always love lace and I think this lace is especially pretty. It's great for fall because of the color and the long sleeves, obviously.
5. I just think this wrap skirt looks really pretty. I love how it is outlined with black. I think it looks really cool with the asymmetrical style.
6. This jacket looks very chic and expensive. I feel like it looks like high quality. It's one of those items you won't find anywhere else. It's super unique.